World Wide Chat
Welcome to the World Wide Chat forum. Please log in or make an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Wide Chat
Welcome to the World Wide Chat forum. Please log in or make an account.
World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion is necessary

4 posters

Go down

Abortion is necessary Empty Abortion is necessary

Post by Megaluigi 30/12/2013, 3:47 pm

Listen, morals don't apply to clumps of cells that aren't even considered human beings yet. You see, abortion is necessary for preventing future people from existing. Here's a situation you should consider. Let's say you're a mother who is pregnant. However, the doctor informs you that your future child will have several birth defects and will only live for a few months. The correct choice right there is to abort it. Why would you want to give birth to a child that you surely know will not survive in this world? You're just making it suffer more if you delay it's inevitable death. You will be sitting by your child's deathbed, regretting your decision not to abort. Abortion is more morally correct if you think about it. It stops children from having to suffer from your poor choices. Please, just think about the children. Think of them like a pet. You would want to put down a diseased dog that will die. So why not your fetus? I'm megaluigi, and this is my rant.
Megaluigi
Megaluigi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abortion is necessary Empty Re: Abortion is necessary

Post by Kanji Tatsumi 30/12/2013, 4:00 pm

I'd like to mention that non-vegetarian pro-lifers are the biggest hypocrites in the world. I'm saying that as a non-vegetarian too. A fetus should not be any smarter than a chicken or a cow. No life can start out intelligent, it has to develop, and that's why humans take about a whopping eighteen years to mature. Not a single life can start out self-aware or with a theory of mind, those are developed afterwards.
Kanji Tatsumi
Kanji Tatsumi
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaluigi 30/12/2013, 4:04 pm

Kanji Tatsumi wrote:I'd like to mention that non-vegetarian pro-lifers are the biggest hypocrites in the world. I'm saying that as a non-vegetarian too. A fetus should not be any smarter than a chicken or a cow. No life can start out intelligent, it has to develop, and that's why humans take about a whopping eighteen years to mature. Not a single life can start out self-aware or with a theory of mind, those are developed afterwards.
Exactly. People need to forget morals, since humans are never perfect. We always look up to religious figures like Jesus and Buddha because they were never hypocrites. They stayed true to their word, and that's what easily swayed the people into looking up to them. This is an age where we need true heroes, not liars.
Megaluigi
Megaluigi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CastrosCigars 7/1/2014, 4:30 am

Megaluigi wrote:
Kanji Tatsumi wrote:I'd like to mention that non-vegetarian pro-lifers are the biggest hypocrites in the world. I'm saying that as a non-vegetarian too. A fetus should not be any smarter than a chicken or a cow. No life can start out intelligent, it has to develop, and that's why humans take about a whopping eighteen years to mature. Not a single life can start out self-aware or with a theory of mind, those are developed afterwards.
Exactly. People need to forget morals, since humans are never perfect. We always look up to religious figures like Jesus and Buddha because they were never hypocrites. They stayed true to their word, and that's what easily swayed the people into looking up to them. This is an age where we need true heroes, not liars.
What heroes? our pathetic politicians?

You just said forget morals.

Bad idea buddy new ones possibly ones you would disagree with will only developĀ 

Vegetarianism is a moral

Gender equality is a moral

Race equality is a moral

Everything you support or do not support is a moral.
CastrosCigars
CastrosCigars
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by castration 8/1/2014, 12:05 am

I would like to point out that the idea behind pro-life is; The fetus is a human so you can not kill it because, it is running over another persons rights. With that said it is subjective to the opinion of 'what is a human'.. Which is why if you're non vegetarian and pro-life you're not a hypocrite; because, you do not support killing something you consider apart of your species.

castration
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down