World Wide Chat
Welcome to the World Wide Chat forum. Please log in or make an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Wide Chat
Welcome to the World Wide Chat forum. Please log in or make an account.
World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post jokes

5 posters

Go down

Post jokes Empty Post jokes

Post by Kanji Tatsumi 30/12/2013, 12:06 am

One Direction was on a helicopter together. As they flew, Zayn threw a $100 bill out the copter and said, "I made a person happy!" Then Louis threw two $50 bills out the copter and said, "I made two people happy!" Then Niall threw five $20 bills out the copter and said, "I made five people happy!" Then Harry threw ten $10 bills out the copter and said, "I made ten people happy!" Then Liam threw twenty $5 bills out the copter and said, "I made twenty people happy!" Finally, the pilot got up and threw all five of the One Direction members out of the copter. "I made the whole world happy!"
Kanji Tatsumi
Kanji Tatsumi
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post jokes Empty Re: Post jokes

Post by corridan 30/12/2013, 3:12 am

There was a Sudanese boy who had a rather wealthy. His family and especially his career focused father wanted his son to have a solid education. So english language was needed to learn, but unfortunately the son was not very good at learning it

His father was deeply worried and thought some drastic meassures had to be done to get english into to this boys head. In the area there was foreigner who spoke excellent english so he would have to help his son.

The father entered negotiations with the foreigner, and the result was an agreement where the two, his son and the foreigner, were to be locked into the boys house for three months. Provided that the foreigner got well paid salary and all the supplies needed to live there with out leaving. This agreement was agreed and it happens. One part of the deal was also that nobody would disturb the two in these three months. Just leave the supplies at the door and go away.

So after three months the father was anxious to speak to his child in english. So when the foreigner and son came out of the house the whole family waited in anticipation.

The foreigner comes out and speaks fluent arabic and the boy still did not know a word of english.
corridan
corridan
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaluigi 30/12/2013, 6:44 pm

Why did Helen Keller cross the road? Because there was an eye doctor on the other side!
Megaluigi
Megaluigi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sinii 6/1/2014, 5:55 pm

Why did the Christian cross the road? Because apparently it's proof that God's protecting him.

Last edited by sinii on 11/1/2014, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sinii
sinii
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by CastrosCigars 10/1/2014, 3:40 am

sinii wrote:Why did the Christian cross the street? Because apparently it's proof that God's protecting him.
If the street is Russian and they made it it is proof.
CastrosCigars
CastrosCigars
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum