World Wide Chat
Welcome to the World Wide Chat forum. Please log in or make an account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

World Wide Chat
Welcome to the World Wide Chat forum. Please log in or make an account.
World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were you religious before you became an athiest?

4 posters

Go down

Were you religious before you became an athiest? Empty Were you religious before you became an athiest?

Post by Tom56 29/12/2013, 3:11 pm

?
Tom56
Tom56
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Were you religious before you became an athiest? Empty Re: Were you religious before you became an athiest?

Post by Kanji Tatsumi 30/12/2013, 4:05 am

I used to identify as a Christian but I had not believed in it. As a child, I thought that if I was baptized into a certain religion, I had to take part in it for the rest of my life.
Kanji Tatsumi
Kanji Tatsumi
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Were you religious before you became an athiest? Empty Re: Were you religious before you became an athiest?

Post by sinii 6/1/2014, 5:46 pm

Was taught to be Christian but never really was, until one month I was struggling with my identity. After that I went back to being a good ol' atheist. And one time I was a Muslim, but that's a whole new story...
sinii
sinii
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Abandonedbank 11/1/2014, 11:22 am

I grew up in a religious household, but my parent's weren't very religious. Like go to church every now and again just for appearances. Then when I was in like 3rd grade I realised that I didn't believe this shit. Then I became a deist, and that lasted for like three months. Then I ended on Atheism.
Abandonedbank
Abandonedbank
0-100
0-100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down